Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Pretty easy Flower


This is a fun project and is virtually free to make.


 I found it on this WEBSITE and just had to run to my craft room and give it a try.    I couldn't believe how easy they were to make.  You can check out the video tutorial at  Gauche Alchemy or just follow along with my pictures.  I must say the video tutorial is pretty awesome if you find you are having difficulties following along with my pictures.
I started with seven -  3 1/2 inch squares of newspaper.













Now make 6 more.  You need 7 total.


Hot glue each section to the next.


You should have seven sections.

Now glue the two ends together to form the flower.



Now glue a jewel or a fancy button to the center.



Twist your pipe cleaner together to make it a bit stronger.

Push it into the back with a dab of hot glue.




Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Oonga
Sisterkins

No comments:

Post a Comment