Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fancy Hand Towels

 Hi  fellow bloggers,  I am a new blogger to Sisterkins and would like to share my first blog with you all.  Check me out in the ABOUT ME page for a little insight into my world.
 While sorting out my craft supplies, I came across some awesome ribbon that I had tucked away for a rainy day.


 I had found some towels in my stash that were just a little too frilly for my bathroom.
I decided to upcycle them for my bathroom.  I got my trusty seam ripper and worked away until this.....


I dusted off my sewing machine and went feverishly to work and created this beauty.  It suits me and my bathroom to a tee!  What do you think?

Hope you have a great day!
EESH
Sisterkins

2 comments:

  1. I think your towel is just beautiful!! It looks so nice in your bathroom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bold stripes. good job

    ReplyDelete